Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Candy Buffet

I decided to do a candy bar because I love candy!! So for 2 years I would randomly pick up jars from home goods, christmas tree shop, etc. I then started getting candy that was on sale after certain holidays. I got a lot of wrapped candy this way anything that was left over I was able to use for halloween trick or treaters.  My sister in law was able to set up the candy buffet for me because I was not able to that day. I used my aisle runner as a banner. We cut it right after church and brought it to the reception. I made 2 different topiaries for each side of the table. One was with red gumballs and the other was with mints. I bought the wooden letters in Michael's for "LOVE IS SWEET"  and painted them gold. I had a piece of wood cut and made holes in them to stick the letters in to make the sign at the front of the table. I also bought the wooden #s for 10 10 10 and painted them black and had them sticking out of the candy in the back.
I bought black chinese take out boxes and made circle labels with our monogram and "Love is Sweet" "Thank you for sharing in our special day"
If you are interested in a candy buffet for your wedding, check out
www.treatmesweet.org




Add caption




No comments:

Post a Comment